Thursday, March 13, 2008

Birthday Pictures

Hi everyone. Yazmin came home today...which is really good. But, we were both sad to leave Jeremiah and Yonah at the hospital. We're not yet sure when they are coming home. We'll let you know when we know.

We didn't take a lot of pictures today...so I thought that I might post a few captures from the video that I took in the OR and on the way to the NICU. So, without further ado...here they are.

Yazmin with one of the boys. This is in the OR about 5 minutes after birth. If one could capture love in a picture...this does it.

Jeremiah and Yonah in the incubator on the way to the NICU

Grandma Peebles and Nathan

Grandma Peebles and Nathan again. (I couldn't decide which picture was better!)


Shawna, Adam, and Grandma Peebles


Grandma Peebles


Papa/Grandpa Peebles

Eve and Shawna (Great Friends of Yazmin and Mac's)

That's all for now. I hope that you enjoy them.

No comments: